- Rainbow resource Center www.rainbowresourcecentre.org
- GDAAY Clinic www.gdaay.ca
- Canadian Professional Association for Transgender Health (CPATH) www.cpath.ca/
- Gender Creative Kids www.gendercreativekids.ca
- Raising My Rainbow www.raisingmyrainbow.com
- Transgender Resources http://transgenderesources.com/
- Gender Spectrum https://www.genderspectrum.org/
- Toy Website www.lettoysbetoys.org.uk/why-it-matters
Recommended Training Documents
- Supporting Transgender and Gender Diverse Students in Manitoba, 2017 - Jackie was a consulting advisor for the development of this Education and Training Document - Be Yourself is quoted in sections, 'Creating Affirming Schools for All' & 'Ensuring Dress Codes Support the Full Expression of Students' Cultural and Gender Identities' Document
- Raising my Rainbow: Adventures in Raising a Fabulous Gender Creative Son, Lori Duron, 2013.
- Gender Born, Gender Made; Raising Healthy Gender-Nonconforming Children, Diane Ehrensaft, 2011.
- The Gender Creative Child, Diane Ehernsaft, 2016
- The Bully, The Bullied and Not-So-Innocent Bystander, Barbara Coloroso, 2015.
- The Transgender Child by Stephanie Brill and Rachel Pepper